The graduate obtains the knowledge and professional skills:
- to perform primary analysis and basic research using biological material;
- to use the technological devices and equipment,
- to make decisions while operating industrial processes in the field of biotechnology, including designing bioprocesses and bioproducts,
- to use biotechnology techniques allowing selection and targeted modifications of microorganisms and cells of higher organisms,
- to isolate and purify bioproducts and to proceed their analytics and diagnostics,
- to assess an environmental risk associated with the applied technology and to effectively deal with it etc.
MSc studies allow graduates to join the PhD studies.